My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2019 5:18 am  #1

Why does anyone get a flu shot?!

Good heavens people are really "unschooled" in the most common of medical issues these days.  We weren't this dumb back in the 1950's and 1960's about the basics of life.

Everyone SHOULD get the flu at one time or another, sometimes even often throughout their life.  HAVING the flu helps to build your immune system, even though the doctors and hospitals and vaccine makers are trying desperately to get people to believe that the flu is deadly.

It's not deadly in about 99% of the population.  The only time it gets really deadly is when it's combined with some other illness - - and that could be anything at all and qualify.

I just don't understand why we're being led by the nose into a bunch of total misbeliefs on the part of the medical industry for something as simple as the flu. 

Trust me on this.  EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THE FLU FROM TIME TO TIME.  It's nature's way of housecleaning your body.  The recommended flu shot is nothing more than a money-maker for the medical industrial complex - - not to mention a scare tactic.

Don't fall for it.  They are recommending it especially for children and the elderly (but of course!) and they're the two parts of our population who REALLY shouldn't receive such a ridiculous vaccine.  The reason those two sectors of the population are targeted is because infants can't possibly know this information for themselves, and often the elderly are not willing or able to say no to anything from their doctors.  The elderly, I have found, will agree to ANYTHING their doctors tell them to do, unless they do the research in the right places, which few do.  So those two sections of the population are wide open for this campaign of lies.  Besides, a lot of times people are diagnosed with the flu (if they seek "treatment from a dumbass doctor" which they should really NEVER do, when in fact they don't have the flu - - they have something entirely different with mimicking symptomatology.

I may add more to this later, but for now that's all I have to say on the most ridiculous subject in the modern world.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera