My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2019 4:43 am  #1

GOOglE needs a spanking

With a belt.  A belt full of nails, no less.

I didn't take the time yet to watch the vid (it's an hour and a half long!) but the article was well worth reading.  I'll be watching the video soon, probably tomorrow.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2019/11/17/google-detox.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1HL&utm_campaign=20191117Z1&et_cid=DM393400&et_rid=751861218

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"Google's monopoly over search is matched by a continued reassurance that it is an unbiased search platform.  Google is actively suppressing and censoring information, proving it is anything but unbiased.

While some of the information revealed is related to politics, you can read about my views about the two-party U.S. federal government here.

The point of sharing this information is that Google is manipulating search results to reflect its views, and to influence our social behavior while denying this is happening.

The Wall Street Journal just published a thorough investigation covering these same points.

Vorhies recently released about 950 pages of internal Google documents that paint a comprehensive picture of what's really going on. You can find all of those documents on the Project Veritas website.1"

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera