My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 14, 2019 9:07 pm  #1

Cholesterol

The medical industry is still out there pushing lies about cholesterol.  Don't listen to any of them.  If you are prescried a cholesterol-lowering drug, throw it in the trash the very first chance you get.  I HAD TO TAKE ONE BEFORE THEY WOULD ALLOW ME TO LEAVE THE HOSPITAL AFTER A SLIGHT STROKE EARLIER THIS YEAR.  When I got home 1 day later, the very first thing I did was throw those things in the trash and I've never looked back.

Here's a good article regarding the facts about cholesterol useage.  It's a short article, so please read it just for a basic education about these dangerous drugs.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/11/bill-sardi/the-anti-cholesterol-statin-drug-pacharade-continues/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE: 

" “For every 100 patients with elevated cholesterol levels who take statins for 5 years, a myocardial infarction will be prevented in 1 or 2 patients. Preventing a heart attack is a meaningful outcome. However, by taking statins, 1 or more patients will develop diabetes and 20% or more will experience disabling symptoms, including muscle weakness, fatigue and memory loss.” "

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera