My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2019 9:39 pm  #1

The real injustice

This is a quote from an article I just finished reading and it's important enough that I wanted to share it as much as possible.  The entire article is very good reading, but I can only "copy" so much of it here.

Read on and then click the link under the quote to follow the entire article.  This is what happens when wrong-doers are scared both witless and shitless.

It must be VERY hard for President Trump to know who to trust. 

It seems almost impossible to know until it's too late to change the damage that's been done.  I hope THIS investigation will start that ball rolling.  We need traitors like Mitt Romney like we need holes punched in our heads.

"Media bias comes in many forms, but one of the most effective forms is in their ability to frame stories.  There is an entire cottage industry in "Republicans pounce" stories to frame even terrible Democrat news as somehow harmful to Republicans.  But to frame this story the way the media want to frame it, they needed help.

This is why we now have dueling investigations, one a complete façade and the other deadly serious.  There is no secret in how these will be covered by the media.  The fraud impeachment circus will be treated with full gravity and seriousness, while what might be the most important investigation in U.S. history will be treated as political payback.

But this is an investigation that is essential to restoring faith in the republic.  There is so much we already know.  We know that a decorated Soldier, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, was set up in an obscene miscarriage of justice by corrupt and evil FBI agents.  We know that the appointed leadership of nearly every intelligence agency illegally spied on and attempted to remove a duly elected president.

The inconvenient fact for the Left is that a secret group of plotters at the highest level of government, perhaps including the then-president himself, committed some of the most outrageous crimes in U.S. history that threatened to forever destroy constitutional governance.

That decision set in motion the news and drama that we hear today.  And every single media-Democrat resource is being thrown into the fight to prevent and discredit the justice they fear is coming ever closer."

Taken from this article:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/11/mediademocrat_tantrum_a_fear_response.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera