My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2019 2:40 am  #1

Impossible foods; that's just what they are: impossible

Meat and milk products (like REAL butter, cream, etc) are some of the healthiest foods in the world if they are raised properly.  It is the warped idea that feeding fake and junk foods to our animals doesn't matter.  Well, it does matter.  Because if their meat and milk etc is going to be healthy, that won't happen if the animals are eating junk.  It's sorta like eating junk food and then thinking you're doing a good deed by breastfeeding your baby. 

It's a ridiculous theory that the dems are INSISTING we all must believe.  Screw 'em.  I grew up on a hereford cattle ranch and believe me, there's nothing healthier for humans than real food and meat and milk and farm fresh eggs from free ranging chickens, not fake stuff like almond milk and powdered eggs and junk like that.  It's just absurd.

Thank God this article points out quite a few of the reasons fake foods are just that - - FAKE.  And dangerous, as well.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/10/no_author/a-massive-backlash-is-building-against-fake-meat-products-like-beyond-meat-and-impossible-foods/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera