My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2019 1:54 am  #1

Shep just did us all a big favor

When I first saw this title, I thought they meant out of the closet!!!! 

He got the hell out of FOX while the going was good.  He always has a like-minded buddy in Don Lemon over at CNN - - Donnie will get him a job, don't you worry about that.  They go together like salt and pepper.  Ebony and Ivory.  Whatever.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/shepard-smith-to-step-down-from-fox-news

It just didn't happen soon enough to suit me.  I stopped watching ANY news several months ago - - just couldn't take the stench anymore.  When I choose what I want to read about the current newscycle, at least it's by my own choice, not shoveled out at me by some non-thinking person like Shep Smith et al.  I used to be a fan of FOX news and still watch clips of Tucker or Hannity if they are included in printed articles online, but otherwise I don't give a red rat's ass what those channels are blasting at people.  I don't participate at fakebook or tweeter or any of those other haunts, either.  I said years ago that people don't think before they speak (or type) and that someday it was all going to come back to haunt them.  Well folks, we're there.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera