My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2019 10:23 pm  #1

Major junk food distributor now "out of business"

As far as I'm concerned, this doesn't really solve any problems.  It may help somewhat in keeping so much junk food off the market, but have you been to a grocery store lately?  I mean, have you really looked around??  There's junk food all up and down every single aisle because IT'S ALL JUNK, even the supposed "good stuff" is nothing but chemically derived junk.  Thanks but no thanks, I'll continue to use and buy organic stuff. 

I don't always trust the organic labeling though, so we must do something about their integrity check-ups, as well.  Everyone in the food industry lies to everyone else just to make a buck, so unless you grow all your own food with organic seeds (be wary there, as well) you don't really know what you're getting sometimes.  But I trust the "organic world" a lot more than I trust anything on a grocery store shelf.  Not to mention the prices at a regular grocery store are just out of sight these days.  It's almost cheaper to buy and eat organic now. 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2019/10/11/grocery-manufacturers-association-collapses.aspx

However, the GMA has had a lot of help over the years, fooling people about what they were really buying.  We're not in the clear yet, by any means.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera