My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2019 7:34 pm  #1

This is fascinating

At least it was to me.  I've never been a fan of these and never will be.  Too many people swallow the kool-aid offered by the medical industrial complex, however.  The complex "fears" them into it.

Let me ask you this (if you have children you may have to think about it a bit):  Did your doctor inform you at the time of the vax that they could be dangerous??  Do they ask you if you want them, for you or your children? 

No.

IOW you have no choice.  Do we still live in America?  I question that almost as much as I question vaccines. No one is allowed to question this money-making scheme.  I encourage you to go online and look up as much information as possible about this, although many search engines are preventing us from doing that now.  Does that sound like free choice to you??  WHY are they withholding the truth and the evidence from the general public?  Because it will greatly eat into their profit margin, that's why.  It has absolutely nothing to do with health.  It almost makes me think the "health care" industry also owns the profits coming from funerals.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2019/09/17/pharmaceutical-industry-bad-reputation.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 17, 2019 7:44 pm  #2

Re: This is fascinating

As a post-script to the above article, you DO realize that the industry gets a "cut" from every vaccine doled out, right?  I mean, many people do not understand how this merry-go-round of profit works.  If you don't, keep searching and it will become very clear to you.

Here are a couple of sites to reference for their information on vax issues, etc.

Dr. Malcolm Kendrick
Dr. Tim O'Shea
Dr. Tenpenny (I don't know how to spell her first name but it's Cherie or something like that)

From their writings you will be able to follow a path to other doctors (many more than you realize) who feel entirely the same way about this dangerous practice. 

Also do some homework on the origins of medicine from the very beginning, starting with the Rockefeller family and the Rothschild family, and the Carnegie family, et al.  There are many of them on the gravy train.  That's what makes it so horrible.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera