My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2019 9:35 pm  #1

Read the fine print

This information below comes from the link (also posted below) and makes perfect sense to most people, unless you're from or promoting the drug family industry.  This is direct, precise information your doctor will not EVER tell you so don't expect this news to be widespread.  After all, how many people have paid any attention to this information that was written back in 2004?  I sure did.  After my slight stroke, I was placed on lipitor only because the doctor at the hospital had a complete kid-like fit when I refused it and told me he would not release me from the hospital until I took it.  So I took it for a short while, and then tossed it into the trash, feeling PERFECTLY safe in doing just that.

Fron the article at the below link:

READ THE FINE PRINT:

The picture in a recent ad for Lipitor implies that cholesterol-lowering is for everyone, even slim young women. However, in the fine print we learn that Lipitor “has not been shown to prevent heart disease or heart attacks”! If the makers of Lipitor need to provide this disclaimer, after millions of dollars invested in studies, why should anyone risk side effects by taking their drug?

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/modern-diseases/dangers-of-statin-drugs-what-you-havent-been-told-about-popular-cholesterol-lowering-medicines/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 7, 2019 9:43 pm  #2

Re: Read the fine print

Reading Dr. Kendrick's newsletter is what made me decide to post the information above this article:

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2019/09/07/review-of-statins-needed/

Dang good reading, don't miss out.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera