My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2019 9:56 pm  #1

Let's learn about sea salt & all the different kinds & their uses

There's a lot of information here but as you scroll down, there's a section way at the bottom with some hints for using sea salt in ways you probably never heard of, like on your hair for a "just came from the sea" look.  I think the point is that it looks curly even if your hair isn't naturally curly or wavy.  Interesting information here. 

I LOVE the Alaea Hawaiian Red Sea Salt.  It tastes wonderful (and despite what the article says, it's not that hard to find), but be sure to read labels, even online, about its origin and if there are other masked ingredients in the product.  Don't want that happening!

Read on and learn lots!  There are actually LOTS of different kinds of sea salt.  I also like the gray celtic salt a lot, but I guess the Himalayan salt has more minerals.  Whatever.  Just experiment until you find what you like, can afford, and maybe you too can try them all.  There are places online where you can order samplers which contain small amounts of various types of sea salt and those are great.

https://draxe.com/nutrition/article/10-benefits-celtic-sea-salt-himalayan-salt/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera