My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2019 6:46 pm  #1

AOC flubs it up again - - and continually

When I read this last paragraph in an otherwise great article this morning, I couldn't help but want to correct the author.

Here goes!  Here's the quoted material: "So you really have to admire Ocasio-Cortez’s ruthlessness in mau-mauing Nancy Pelosi. She has been in Congress less than a year, and the freshman has already found a way to wield the Democratic Party’s weapons of mass destruction against its own leaders."

The real truth is, we don't HAVE to admire AOC at all.  None of us.  I can't stand the little pip-squeak and I don't care anything about her heritage.  She does NOT belong in politics because her main goal is to stir up trouble, that much is obvious, or should be, to even the densest citizen.  She is many many things, but admirable is NOT one of them.   Kick her ass out of politics and get back to normalcy.  She wouldn't know real "racism" if it slapped her in the face - - and I hope, at some point, it does.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/future-of-the-democratic-party-how-aoc-turned-the-guns-of-racism-against-nancy-pelosi

Granted, I don't like Piglosi, either, but she is not the sole problem of the current democrap party.  They need to start looking at themselves in the mirror - - they won't like what they see, I guarantee it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 15, 2019 7:22 pm  #2

Re: AOC flubs it up again - - and continually

And her "green new deal" was always a scam.  Her co-worker made that very clear.

AOC herself is a fake so why would anyone in their right mind listen to the little freak?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/aocs-chief-of-staff-just-killed-the-green-new-deal

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera