My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 22, 2019 7:35 am  #1

Vax & Autism - - is there a connection? Of course there is!

All of their articles this time around are really good ones, so I'm posting their whole front page here.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?m=1101335505966&ca=d9503f3e-6322-4d07-9c7a-b62f80940d39

Stephanie Seneff is a wonderful researcher and her article is (within this article) outstanding.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/06/a-nation-where-half-of-the-children-become-autistic/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"And yet, there appears to be a relatively little sense of urgency about the autism epidemic from doctors, government and the media. Unlike the alarm created by about 1,000 cases of measles reported this year, the autism epidemic has been the perpetual elephant in the room for two decades. Few people want to speak about or entertain the possibility that it is being caused, at least in part, by environmental factors such chemicals like glyphosate and even vaccines and their “synergistic effects,” which Dr. Seneff mentioned in her radio interview with Hartmann. “There are many chemicals in vaccines that are synergistically toxic with glyphosate. We’re getting more vaccines on the agenda,” Seneff said.3The fall back theories are that autism is genetic or that there really is no epidemic at all, that the rising rates are simply due to greater public awareness and reporting of autistic-like symptoms, as well as a more liberal classification of the disorder. That is a theory that has been espoused by pediatrician Paul Offit, MD:
I don’t think there’s an epidemic of autism. I think that if we went into a time machine, and went back 30 or 40 years, and use the same diagnostic criteria that we currently use to diagnose autism, and introduce it into the communities so that everybody is aware as they are now, and also make it very clear in that community now 30 years in the past that you will qualify for services if you have this diagnosis, I think you would find that the incidence of autism would be the same 30 years ago as it is now.8 9
In the 1980s, the autism rate in the U.S. was reported at one in 10,000 children.10 According to Dr. Offit, that rate was wildly inaccurate and so there is no need for alarm. Everything is as it has always been. Will this same “Emperor’s New Clothes” mentality be as readily accepted when the estimate for autism reaches one in two children?"

Dr. Offit should be hung by his toenails.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera