My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2019 9:25 pm  #1

Our current food supply is a mess - look backward!!

What he FAILS to mention is that corn and soybeans were really not meant for HUMAN consumption.  These are animal feeding foods and actually animals shouldn't be consuming them, either, they should be eating grass and hay, right?  Granted, we eat the animals, but no one should be eating the meat that comes from such a horrid diet as corn and soy.  Eat only grass fed meat, which is readily available this time of the year, especially with all this rain.  Who does he think he's fooling??  Besides, I just read an article about the surplus of corn that's being kept in silos all across america and it's going to spoil because the farmers are holding out until they get the price they want.  Screw them.  Find someone as local to your location as possible and buy grass-fed meats, pastured chickens and their eggs, etc.  You'll be father ahead in the long run believe me.  I grew up in a farming community and no one would have eaten the shitty stuff they pass off as "meat" these days.  Most of it is contaminated unless you soak it in bleach water to kill off the junk growing in and on our meats.  Think that's not true?  Do some research and you'll see that I'm right.

I know many of the "foodies" of the world are constantly yapping about not eating meat at all but they're living in a dream world.  Meats sustained the human population since the beginning of time.  Do you suppose those "hunter-gatherers" were hunting soybeans?????  C'mon folks, wise up.

https://mypatriotsupply.com/blogs/scout/the-coming-food-crisis-and-what-you-can-do

If there's a coming food crisis, it's a man-made crisis from the crappy food supply and the fact that grocery outlets have made people dependent on fake foods from the store, rather than people actually going the extra mile to find REAL FOOD.  This stuff he's advertising is not it . . .  

We buy our eggs and beef, chicken and pork from a local producer who grass feeds, and feeds hay during the winter months.  You can't believe the difference in the taste compare to the factory-produced and fed "raised meats" from the stores.  It's a remarkable difference, believe me.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera