My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2019 10:01 pm  #1

Homemade ice cream the easy way

This is my second posting of this article and the entire message I had ready to go with it.  I was going to check to make sure the link worked correctly, and the whole damned article I had typed up just disappeared.  Must be time to find a new "forum provider" - - - AGAIN.   Seems as though about every 2 years I end up looking for a forum producer who doesn't alter the way their forum board works.

There are a few things I would do differently (mainly, it's too bad we can no longer secure REAL UNADULTERATED CREAM (like what would come directly from the cow/farm).  I think I have posted my own personal version of making homemade ice cream very similarly to this.  Actually, I'm not so sure they didn't use my recipe (which I posted a while back in their "comment section" on another post).  Nothing surprises me about our culture these days.  Absolutely nothing.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/how-to-make-ice-cream-without-an-ice-cream-maker/

You DO NOT NEED TO USE A HAND MIXER AT ALL.  Just stir it up with a spoon.  If you use a mixer you'll end up with something akin to whipped cream - - - YUK.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera