My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2019 10:49 pm  #1

Stay healthier with no vax and by using chiropractics - please read

This is for YOUR benefit, not mine.  I already knew this information back in the 1970's because as a young adult at that time, my parents took me with them to their chiropractic appointments, then my neice married a chiro guy.  Both of my parents lived well into their mid 80's and took few drugs until my Dad's doctor/friend convinced him he needed a colon operation and a year later a heart operation, which ultimately killed him.  I'm serious about this, too.  My whole family has succumbed to the ridiculous medical system except 1 brother who is now 78 and me.  I'm 65.  I recently had what they were calling a stroke, but now they are questioning the veracity of that "diagnosis" mostly since I'm do sooooooo well without using any of their "suggestions".  It's amazing what they DON'T know.

Anyway, this is terrific reading and I wish I could pass it to the whole world!  In my generation, we knew we were skeptical about vaccines for a reason and now they're finally figuring out, slowly but surely, what that's so.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/05/robert-zajac-md-on-how-unvaccinated-kids-are-healthier-than-vaccinated-kids/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera