My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2019 11:58 pm  #1

refuse the washington examiner

I had subscribed to the online version of the Washington Examiner a while back.  Now, after a few days, I send it to the junkbox without even opening it.  You cannot read anything there because when you scroll down to start reading, a video suddenly starts talking at you and you have to back up and close it, then by the time you scroll back down to the article to read it, another video pops up from the right side of the screen and starts to play.  It's like they don't really want you to read what they've written!  It's just incredible.  There is stuff moving around on the screen every minute that you are trying to read something, which at that point becomes impossible. 

It's just not for me.  I'm not interested in a video of THEIR choosing.  If I want to view something, I'll choose it myself. 

I have tried unsubscribing but now that I'm signed up, it won't let me go.  Sooooooo, their stuff goes right into the junkbox.

Maybe others will have a different experience than I did.  I sure hope so.  I've had enough.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera