My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2019 12:02 am  #1

They never do the "follow up"

That's the biggest problem with drugs and vaccines.  Everyone is quick to condemn parents and others who don't "believe" in vaccines, but they never bother to go to the trouble of doing a bit of investigation on their own, or reading information like the article I'm going to post below, or the embedded links within the article that would tell them a much different story.  I have no use for people who will not follow through.  They only believe the peddled dogma. They talk about "immunization" as if they understood it, and they blame "herd immunity" as if they understood that.  They don't.  But then again, they don't even try.

Well, I've studied it for years, ever since my older children were supposed to go to the County Nurse for their childhood vaccinations because there was no doctor in the small town where we lived.  I refused to have them shot full of toxins and I went through quite a fight even back then and I've learned a ton since then, none of it good.  The first encounter I had that told me these things were just a bunch of bunk was with the polio shot, which provably gave more children polio than it ever would have prevented - - even if it could have!  Jonas Salk himself admitted to that back in the 1950's.  I followed the trail of breadcrumbs even back then and learned more than I wanted to know.  Tried to tell friends but most of them were too lazy to look around at reality and too "busy" to care.  A couple of them have since raised autistic and otherwise vaccine injured children.  THEN they became advocates like me, who discourage the use of this poison.

Keep reading and you'll learn, too, and can do your own follow-up research if you're not too lazy.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/03/no_author/65-chemical-cross-contaminants-found-in-popular-childrens-vaccine-infanrix-hexa/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera