My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2019 11:31 pm  #1

I agree

I agree.  It's getting more and more disappointing every day.  Americans are having to put up with a schoolyard fight between Piglosi and Trump which is not getting us anywhere.  The SOTU address is not that important, if you ask me.  Not important enough to hold up building the wall.  I could care less about the furloughed workers who are NON-ESSENTIAL.  Who doesn't understand the word non-essential?  Lots of people, apparently. 

At any rate, Americans have been promised "a wall" since June 2015 - - so far, crickets.  PDJT needs to change that, and quickly, or he'll lose a lot of support for a bid in 2020.  We elected him because we thought he would get things done - - hell, even dumbass Obie got things done, good or bad.  Trump is stalling.  Maybe he has a reason, I don't know, but people are getting edgy about the influx of illegals and no one is stemming the flow.  What we are hearing and what we are seeing are two different things.

Build the damned wall.  Get off dead-center and get things going quickly.  Or lose the presidency in 2020.  That's about where it stands right now.  Americans are fed up.

https://www.takimag.com/article/break-ground-not-promises/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera