Offline
In comparison. The only one I don't agree with is the quote from GWBuxh. He's still an idiot. Always was. He lied about his service record and GAWD only knows what else. Lots of stuff, I would guess. I keep wondering why Laura is still with him, she's much smarter than he is, Why not elect her to something and let's get rid of the spectre of Obozo. Even SHE could do a better job than that idiot
,QUOTES
From the Loony Left
"As to the elections, [President Trump] still can call out ICE and CBP and send them to, well, wherever he wants for the elections. And I expect that he may try to do that. They'll be wearing camouflage uniforms. They'll be carrying automatic weapons." —Illinois Governor JB Pritzker
"We made a list of more than a hundred different ways that [Republicans] are going to try to undermine the right to vote and try to steal the election." —Maryland Congressman Jamie Raskin
"I'm for making it easier to vote. There are countries in this world where you can vote online and it's perfectly safe." —The Washington Post's Josh Rogin
"Whenever I talk about raising taxes on the wealthiest, people will respond with what is generally a myth of capital flight." —New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani
"We are in a moment of great realignment in our country. ... And a lot of the things that people said couldn't happen before can happen now. ... Because that is the gift of disruption. You've got someone coming in making a mess of everything, and that allows us to rebuild it all from scratch with new foundations." —Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
"I obviously didn't say it correctly. There are not six sexes; there are two." —Texas Senate candidate James Talarico
"It's a joke. It's a symbol of racism, really, is what the [border] wall represents. It does nothing." —Nebraska Senate candidate Dan Osborn
"I live on the Canadian border. I work with Canadians. I've never had a Canadian tell me they hate their healthcare system." —Maine Senate candidate Troy Jackson (The guy lives under a rock!)
"We not only expanded Medicaid, but we [are the] only state in America providing universal healthcare regardless of preexisting condition, ability to pay, and your immigration status. I know how offensive that is to people and I get how controversial that is. We delivered that." —California Governor Gavin Newsom
"You should not be forced to work in exchange for a bed." —Florida Congressman Maxwell Frost
"The Lindsay Clancy trial ended in legal fireworks. Did prosecutors light the fuse?" —NBC News
"9/11 scarred our country in profound ways, but what we did after 9/11 scarred millions of other people." —Michigan Senate candidate Abdul El-Sayed in 2021
"We're in that [9/11] situation right now with the whole political situation." —actor Robert De Niro
Non Compos Mentis
"He [the holdout] had the hardest time getting off the fact that Lindsay viciously killed her children." —Lindsay Clancy juror
"I'm representing a woman who is a fantastic, wonderful individual. This woman is so brave, so awesome. Every day she came in this courthouse, stood tall — no pun intended: The poor thing is in a wheelchair, as we all know, for the rest of her life — and sat there through seven weeks of a trial where nobody had anything bad to say about her except for the two prosecutors and apparently [District Attorney] Tim Cruz." —Lindsay Clancy attorney Kevin Reddington
"Mr. President, I would hope that you would consider this young lady, the type of person she is, what she's been through, and consider a pardon." —Kevin Reddington
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
"Here is my promise: If the Republicans win the House of Representatives and the United States Senate ... I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000." —President Donald Trump
From the Reasonable Right
"Stealing $200 billion from American consumers and then handing out $1.3 trillion in bribes while running a $2 trillion deficit isn't a 'dividend.'" —David Harsanyi
"A warning to the country: eventually, our deficit spending will become untenable and force austerity. ... Conservatives need to start taking this crisis seriously before it's too late." —Joel Berry
"James Talarico, I think, is a dangerous candidate. I think substantively, he is radical and extreme, but he's very good at seeming charming. He's very good at seeming innocuous. Personally, I prefer my wolves in wolves' clothing, not in sheep's clothing." —Texas Senator Ted Cruz
"I think it's only appropriate that we kick this convention off properly with a land acknowledgment. I'd like to acknowledge that we stand here today in the great state of Texas and the United States of America — the ancestral homeland of great American patriots, pioneers, and explorers who put down roots, fought for freedom all over the globe, and bled and died to build the greatest civilization ever known to man." —Texas Congressman Brandon Gill
"I'm beginning to think that the words 'sensitivity' and 'compassion' should be stricken from the English language. At the very least, it needs to be communicated to a lot of Americans that neither of those is the primary purpose of the criminal justice system." —Laura Hollis
"A society that can excuse the murder of three young children by their mother because she was 'ill' is a society that, itself, is afflicted by a terminal illness." —Christine Flowers
"I think it's become incredibly easy for defense attorneys to establish reasonable doubt when it comes to responsibility in a society that has abandoned reason and abandoned objective morality." —Nick Freitas
"If a Democrat were president today, I guarantee you the flags would have been lowered for Gloria Steinem but not for Dolly Parton. You can't come up with a better comparison of the values of the two sides competing for control in America today." —Gary Bauer
"25 years removed from 9/11, the Democrats are running a slate of candidates who blame America, side with the terrorists, and think socialism is the answer. The GOP would be wise to tie these things together for the midterms." —Erick Erickson"
I try not to pay attention to the conspiracy nuts." —former President George W. Bush regarding 9/11
![]()