My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 5, 2026 12:12 am  #1


Holier than thou hypocrites

Fetterman simply doesn’t want to do his job

According to former staff members
, (who exactly??) Pennsylvania Democrat Senator John Fetterman has become little more than a man fixated on doing conservative interview shows and defending Israel, while ignoring his constituents. The first-term senator, who famously overcame a stroke to win his 2022 election, has struggled with depression and other medical issues since entering office. Significantly, he has broken with his party with his support for Israel and President Trump’s operation against Iran. In doing so, he has gained some favor from Republicans as he frames himself as more of a “regular Democrat” as opposed to a radical leftist. While Fetterman has denied reports that he’s looking to switch parties, campaign finance filings show him receiving donations from a prominent conservative. And in May, Fetterman stated, “If our party ever becomes ... the anti-Israel party, you know, that’s when I would leave.”

*************************************************

He has made no bones about the fact that he was in disagreement with many in his party.  He and I have a stroke in common.  I'm doing fine for the most part, without drugs, too.  But he's been through depression and all the rest.  Luckily I am still doing well except my vision has been a bit affected.


A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw
 

Board footera