My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2025 10:15 pm  #1


I think he got them on this one

I think RFK, Jr., got the dimwit dems to stick their feet in it during this talk.

****************************************************

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. pushed back against the idea that Americans should blindly defer to credentialed experts during a recent exchange with a journalist, arguing that questioning authority is a core principle of democracy rather than a threat to it.  (MINE: ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY.  NEVER TAKE ANYTHING AT FACE VALUE.)

The exchange began when the journalist challenged Kennedy’s background, telling him, “You’re a lawyer and an activist, you’re not a doctor or a scientist.”Kennedy responded by rejecting the premise that only credentialed professionals should weigh in on scientific and public policy debates.

MORE NEWS: D.C. Police Chief Cooked the Books on Crime Numbers to Appear Better: Oversight Report [WATCH]

“Listen, we live in a democracy. We don’t have a priesthood here. We don’t have high priests who are telling us we’re in charge of our own lives, and Americans need to do their own research,” Kennedy said.He argued that democratic societies are built on individual responsibility and independent judgment, not deference to authority.Kennedy criticized the widespread use of the phrase “trust the experts,” particularly during the COVID pandemic, saying it was used to shut down debate rather than encourage understanding.“And you know, listen, people say, trust the experts. That became a mantra during covid,” he said. (MINE:  He should have referred to it as the FAKE Covid pandemic cooked up by BHO and JRB.  There wasn't, and isn't anything GENUINE about that whole Covid story.  It was a lie, plain and simple, used to scare people ^gullible people who do not or cannot think for themselves^ and so we ALL were taken advantage of.  I was asked when I went to the doctor if I wanted a covid shot and I said without hesitation NO NO NO.  I haven't been sick in ages.  In fact, the only people I know of who have been sick are the ones who TOOK that stupid shot, so go figure liars, huh!).

^^^^Taken from this link: lifezette.com/2025/12/rfk-jr-smashes-the-trust-the-experts-argument-into-a-million-pieces-watch/?utm_source=daily-email-morning-cm&utm_medium=email

** I couldn't watch the vid because my stupid computer doesn't let me do that.  I can listen to music on YouTUBE but I can't watch vid's, go figure.

https://www.conservativemix.com/?utm_source=daily-email-morning-cm&utm_medium=email

THIS is where I found the above article in the first place!


A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw
 

December 15, 2025 10:23 pm  #2


Re: I think he got them on this one

There are a couple of good articles at that site above today.  Sometimes they tromp all over Trump and other times they are fair and balanced.  It all depends on who the "watchman" is for the day, I guess.  


A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw
     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera