My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2018 7:57 pm  #1

Billie Sutton for SD Governor

Billie is a good man in many ways.  We need men like him to represent our State.  He would make a great, enthusiastic, for-the-people governor and we need to see to it that he gets there. 

https://www.suttonforsd.com/video

His running mate for Lt. Gov. is a good choice on his part, as far as I'm concerned. 

https://www.suttonforsd.com/meet-michelle

South Dakota needs young blood and these two will provide it.  Running against them is Kristie Noem, whom I wouldn't support if she were the ONLY one running.  Suffice to say I cannot stand the woman because she has no ethics, she's got (or should have if it wasn't erased) a criminal record for having an exorbitant amount of unpaid speeding violations over a period of years - she didn't pay them because she thought she was special and didn't have to pay them, can you beat that...        Anyway, since she's already been to WADC as a legislator, I and many others don't want her "experience" in our State.  The last thing we need is a governor who knows the in's and out's of a rat infested hole like WADC and believe me she would use them to pull strings for herself and her family. 

PLEASE VOTE FOR BILLIE SUTTON.

My family has known his family for years because my Dad and my grampa did cattle business with them, and my Dad also served in our State Legislature with the Sutton family.  They are good people, as we say in SD.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 29, 2018 6:52 am  #2

Re: Billie Sutton for SD Governor

I saw a couple of television ads recently saying that Billie Sutton is a "clinton man".  That's just not true. 

Here's the thing, folks.  Even if he IS a "clinton man", I'd be hard-pressed to tell you that I wouldn't vote for him anyway.  I sure as hell don't want that jackass Noem in our governor's mansion, using taxpayer dollars to fly herself back and forth between here and Pierre all the time. 

Yes, she would.  And she'd have half her family with her and we'd be paying for all kinds of stuff for them, too.

Don't let false advertising stop the Sutton train.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 22, 2018 5:54 am  #3

Re: Billie Sutton for SD Governor

Sorry to have to report that Noem won the governorship.  I wonder how long it will be before the people who voted for her start regretting it?  Once they catch onto her shenanigans, it won't be long before they regret her WADC ways.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera