My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2018 2:13 am  #1

Why lots of us don't vaccinate our animals

We've never vaccinated any of our dogs throughout the years.  Our first cocker spaniel lived to be 18.  Our second one, still living, is now 13 1/2 years old and awfully spry.  In fact, when our grandkids are around, you'd think for all the world he was still a puppy!  He has trouble getting up our oak steps in the landing of our split-level home, but it's mostly because his paw-claws (nails or whatever they're truly called!!) are soooo long.  They grow like crazy.  We clip them, the groomer clips them once a month, and yet they're always too long.  They grow at a tremendous rate, but then mine do too, and both of us (me and the dog) take collagen daily.  Must be something to it!

Great article, good information to save, good information to pass on to friends and relatives who are believers in the vax theory.  Personally, I've never been able to understand why people think having a body - ANY body - shot full of toxic crap should be a "health promoting" action.  Ditto for dogs.  Did you notice the word toxic??  They're deadly toxic sometimes.  

Keep reading.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/why-i-dont-vaccinate-my-dogs-at-all/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera