My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2024 1:30 am  #1

I think a LOT of people are voting for Trump . . .

. . . they just aren't saying so.  I was kind of afraid to do it but I put some Trump/Vance signs out in my yard and as soon as I did they started popping up like daisies in my neighborhood.  It's amazing to see things like that.

I didin't watch this yet but I've read lots of stuff about all of this because I follow it very closely.  I've had telephone calls asking about who I'm supporting, etc., and it's been a pleasure to hear the responses.  In fact, I don't know of a single soul who's in support of COMMALA except one goofball at the end of my block who has a harris/walz sign in his yard.  But he's an unsociable SOB anyway so who the hell cares what HE thinks.  The rest of the votes in this area will cancel out his vote anyway.  Personally, I was glad to see RFK, Jr., put his support with Trump.  It won't matter too much but still, it surprised a lot of people I think.

https://rogerstone.substack.com/p/rob-schneider-why-rfk-supporters?publication_id=1229676&post_id=148947028&isFreemail=true&r=4vfy1&triedRedirect=true

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera