My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2018 9:28 pm  #1

Cheese and yogurt are GOOD FOR YOU

Some of us have known this for decades.  But the media today has too much power in deciding what people eat and convincing them of all the wrong things.  Ditto for all the crap they preach regarding heart disease coming from "cholesterol, LDL" and all the rest of the hooey they bark.  It's just not true. 

Here's some info from Cornucopia.org and also a dairy scorecard to help you choose the best-rated products available.

https://www.cornucopia.org/2018/09/new-research-shows-cheese-and-yogurt-are-good-for-you/

The only thing on the scorecard that's available in my area, with a 5 star rating, is the Saint Benoit's plain yogurt, which I buy frequently at my food co-op.  Otherwise we have to settle for the four cow rating of Kalona products. I used to be able to get fresh, raw cow's milk every Friday but the lady who was the producer went out of business recently because of all the hasseling she was getting from our USDA sponsored State dairy and egg board idiots,.  So, now I can still get raw goat milk, but no more cow milk.  GET RID OF THE USDA and all their asinine "regulations".  We managed just fine without them and we can do it again. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera