My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2024 12:00 am  #1

I think there should be a Trump/Harris debate

Trump would wipe the floor with her, SHE knows that, which is why there will be no chance for a debate.  The beginning momentum for her was pure relief at the idea of getting rid of OLD JOE, it had nothing whatsoever to do with her being a popular candidate, nor even a candidate who could win in 5 months.  It's just not gonna happen even if they CHEAT.  I think people are so much  more aware these days than we were back in 2019 because we weren't LOOKING for there to be cheating involved.  Well, I do believe Repubs have learned their lesson.

But there are quite a few states where the "polls" say she's close to Trump or ahead of him, but I just fail to believe that.  She doesn't even have a succinct platform, at least not one she can talk about in public.  She hasn't so far.  She is an empty vessel.  Did she have covid shots?  That might explain what happened to her brain!!!!

https://www.westernjournal.com/dont-think-lot-men-will-vote-harris-swing-state-voter-tells-cnn-doubts-harris-can-carry-battleground/

They have already talked about how they say Trump is against abortion.  See, they don't do their homework.  Trump NEVER said anything like that.  He said he's only in favor of abortion in cases of rape, incest or the life of the mother (especially if there are other children).  They never give WHOLE FACTS, they just give the part they want you to hear or believe.  I've said it before - - the dimwit dems have to either LIE or CHEAT or BOTH in order to win anything.  The people of the USA are FINALLY beginning to wise up. 

Please wait until November 5, 2024 to vote.  DON'T VOTE EARLY, that's how the dimwit dems CHEAT.  PLEASE tell me you understand that. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 30, 2024 12:07 am  #2

Re: I think there should be a Trump/Harris debate

Josh Shapiro can lie til his teeth fall out but that doesn't change the fact that he's Jewish and if there's one thing this assministration and COMMALA included doesn't tolerate it's the Israelites.  I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Shapiro ends up on Trump's team like a few others have done recently. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera