Offline
Gee whiz, who'da thunk it? Sadly, that's not the only place where there has been abuse of power, especially in THIS assministration. We aren't going to see the end of it until November, either. If America lasts that long, we will then see a complete turnaround once Trump gets back into office. We need him back, really bad.
Offline
Merrick Garland should be CHARGED WITH SOMETHING, ANYTHING. He is now a criminal in the eyes of most people, and he should be a criminal in the eyes of the law, too. He should not be withholding evidence from the American people. Reading a transcript is one thing, but actually seeing and hearing the words is quite something difference and is immeasurably better. There would be no tampering with the hard facts like many people believe has happened with the written transcripts. I believe Robert Hur but we need to HEAR the words, not just read biden's reactions.
Garland is working OVERTIME TO PROTECT OL' JOE BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO PROTECT HIS OWN JOB. Gawd, how stupid do you have to be not to know that???
It will show ALL of biden's warts and the dimwit dems certainly don't want that. What are they gonna do if biden keels over within the next few months? And, I've been asking, WHY does biden get to set all the rules for the "debate". There will BE no debate, we all know that, because biden can't stand upright for 90 minutes. That's just a fact. Trumo would run rings around him and biden knows it.
But the dems keep twisting Trump's words and taking things out of context trying to prove that HE'S not competent. Well, I gotta tell ya, I'd feel a whole lot better with Trump in charge of things. Right now, I do not set foot outside my front door. That's just a fact. I have my groceries delivered, I have my food orders delivered. If there's something special I want I have my son pick it up for me. I worry about him all day every day too, though, because he's a mailman and is out in the open all day long walking up to houses to deliver mail, going in and out of businesses all day, it's scary and I worry a great deal about him. There are just too many crazies out there, all over the country, right now. All thanks to joe biden because he actually thinks they're going to vote for him. Ha. They're not going to vote for that old codger. Not by a long shot. Those people should all have stayed in their home countries and tried to make things better there. Instead they are all crossing illegally into this country.
I can understand people wanting to come to America but as Trump says "do it the right way", as the people back in the 1920's, 30's and 40's did when THEY emmigrated here. They knew that breaking the law would not help them, so they just didn't do it. But nowadays there are cartels all over hell breaking our laws and putting EVERYONE IN DANGER. It's just a fact.