My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2024 9:21 pm  #1

Leatherstocking Series

I thought I posted this information here before, but stuff keeps disappearing off this site without my knowledge.  Nevertheless, I can remember reading this entire series of books as a 2nd and 3rd grader as part of the school curriculum. 

https://www.britannica.com/biography/James-Fenimore-Cooper

It's really too damned bad that kids today know absolutely NOTHING about their history.  Instead, they have the crap put out by the leftist liars like obozo and his "series" on 'Life in America' or something like that.  His "lipstick on a pig" theories. 

Oh no, life in HIS America isn't the same as life for the rest of us.  He prefers to talk about life for the elitists and snobs, much like billyboy gates and his drive to wipe out much of mankind through food deserts and filthy vaccinations and taking over the purchasing of any and all land.  In the meantime, they support biden's "assministration" taking a wrecking ball to America by allowing illegals from all over the world, pushing their "greenie" theory of nonsense, depriving people of jobs by depriving them of their choices of gas or electric cars, and the list goes on and on and on.

biden is the new hitler, as much as they want to pin that tag onto DJT (it's just laughable).  Actually, biden is a cross between hitler and napolean and Caesar Augustus.  Monarchy and one world order all the way and the dimwit dems think this is just fine.  Wait until they're actually LIVING IT.     Hagzilla Clinton won't be able to throw a hissy fit and get her way about things.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera