My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2024 7:55 pm  #1

The prancing caribou

Actually, I was too busy looking at that gorgeous sky/sunset to watch the stupid caribou. But it's better entertainment than a lot of the other stuff that's happening right now although squeaky AOC is hard to compete with when she's frustrated.  She was actually performing like a side-show at a carnival during the Bobalinsky hearings.  It's just too funny to watch, go find it on you tube or somewhere it's hilarious.  SHE HAS GOT TO GO BYE BYE, SHE'S SUCH AN AIRHEAD.

Check this out for caribou - - - - - - wheeeeee.

https://twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1770592799785709724

I've seen just about enough wildlife in the past 4 months to satisfy that curiosity.  I've had (in my yard, no less) bucks, mama deer, baby deer, newborn deer and the messes they all make, I've had non-stop woodpeckers, we had a badger last week that animal control finally came to get (most things they refuse to try to do for the public these days - it's just strange how they don't wanna do their jobs), we've had wild turkeys in the road, we've had geese from the neighboring lake that's just a mile from my house as the crow flies, we've had a baby brown bear, a baby black bear and about 2 miles from my house there was a cougar crossing a very busy city street but the animal control people didn't want ANYTHING to do with that so I have no clue where that thing is by now.  THIS is why I make sure my garage doors are closed every night. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera