My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2024 10:53 pm  #1

Prices . . .

But, but, but . . . we MUST use the "extra cost benefits" to help support the illegal aliens coming to America, doncha see?  biden isn't about to fork over money from HIS PALS in order to pay for these intruders into our country, so he's taking it from the rest of us.  WHY do people refuse to see the big picture??

https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-fast-food-photo-op-backfires-inconvenient-detail-menu-gets-way/

Isn't biden the one who is always taunting Trump about eating "junk food"???  I guess it's ONLY junk food when Trump eats it. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 24, 2024 10:57 pm  #2

Re: Prices . . .

My property taxes have gone through the roof in the past 3 years, to say the least.  My social security has taken a big hit, and ALL of my insurance costs (Humana Rx, etc, house insurance, car insurance, life insurance, etc.) have doubled and/or tripled.

My mantra is "we must get rid of the asshold biden".  He can take his CRIME FAMILY with him.

biden wants us to believe the prices will actually return to normal the longer he's in office !!!  He has a crack in his head the size of the San Andreas Fault.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera