My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2024 2:31 am  #1

If you want to see something really funny

You really need to join Fox Nation (if you haven't already) and watch the hour long special with Jimmy Failla.  It's hysterical.  He uses some dirty words that really aren't necessary (they never are) but the humor is knee-slapping.  I joined several years ago just so I could watch some of Tucker Carlson's stuff, but after the public started treating him so badly (in particular FOX NEWS) I let my membership lapse for 2 years.  But I really really wanted to see this special with Jimmy and I also wanted to see the special with Tyrus.  I haven't watched that one yet but I am going back to the site as soon as I get this message done and watch it.

I didn't realize they were running a $20 special over the holidays. I was too busy COOKING over the holidays to pay much attention to the tv, so I missed it, but even at $64.99 for 1 year, it's a goddamned bargain in entertainment.  I also can't wait to watch the one with Kevin Costner RE: Yellowstone.  I think that's gonna be excellent viewing.  And even though it's a bit late, I'm gonna watch "The Christmas Carol" with Kelsey Grammar.  I finally ALSO got to finish watching part 4 of Lara's (Lerner??) special on Crime in gubmint and in foreign gubmints.

Truly, there is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much there to choose from it's hard to decide what you want to see first!

Just do it if you haven't already.  It's WORTH it. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera