My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2023 10:15 pm  #1

To tell you the truth . . .

. . . I'm getting really tired of trying to anticipate what the hairbrained leftists are gonna do next, so I'm just gonna sit back and watch the show.  They have gotten away with some of THE MOST illegal stuff it's just about unimaginable.  So we know they're great at lying and convincing everyone else they're NOT lying.  What a terrific talent, huh? 

I'm so sick of them pulling something new every damned day, I've decided not to be particularly upset by any of it anymore. It's always a game of what's good for the goose is NOT good for the gander.  I'm relatively positive these people will be taught a hard lesson at some point but I'm not holding my breath that it will happen in time to save the USA.  biden is selling the whole country, WHOLESALE, down the tubes, he lies, he cheats and yes, he steals to do it and no one from his own party seems to notice.  It's just weird how they can all turn their backs on the Constitution and the laws we've always had to live by in this country.  WHY should I pay my taxes, why should I license my car, why should I be required to have a driver's license . . . none of the democraps seem to care about any of this stuff when it comes to the illegals.  Most of the biggest criminals we have in this country are in our poliltical sphere.  Some of the biggest hauls they've ever made are during the holidays when people are not paying attention, did you ever notice that?  I started noticing it during the obozo years.  FOR A FACT that's when it started.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2023 10:47 pm  #2

Re: To tell you the truth . . .

Here's one of their recent cute little scams that they think no one is watching.  BOY, did they get a wake up call.  People WERE watching and the whole thing is not constitutional.  They know it but they just don't care.

https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2023/12/21/dont-you-have-to-be-convicted-of-the-crime-first-co-secretary-of-state-declares-trump-guilty-n2391053

If they have to cheat to win *again* we're done for.  Take my advice and vote only on election day (there's a reason we HAVE a specific day set aside to vote) and stay after you're done voting and watch the polls and the workers for a couple of hours.  If you see something wrong, say something right away.  Speaking of a crime, why are we not seeing progress in the criminal actions against hunter biden??  See, he's "privileged" and we have been instructed not to question the workings of the "system".  What a bunch of BS, I'll ask questions anytime I want to.  So should you.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2023 11:25 pm  #3

Re: To tell you the truth . . .

Surely even NPR doesn't believe this kind of crap. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/not-joke-npr-station-says-bidens-drama-free-white-house-christmas-gift-america/

"Drama Free" is not exactly the phrase I would use to describe the past 4 years.  Good God man.  We've had more drama in the past 3 months than any other bastardized lying white house "assministration" in history.  Don't believe a word you hear from any one about ANYTHING going on at or near or around the white house of the biden crime family.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera