My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2023 10:10 pm  #1

What are they thinking?

Does the biden "assministration" actually believe that because they think they can take Trump off the ticket in Colorado (by nefarious methods and possibly even buying off judges for their votes) that the people of Colorado are going to vote for biden???   Ha,  yeah, sure.   The whole thing is not setting a very good example of democrap politics or their ethics (do they HAVE ethics?).  The biden's are no strangers to throwing other people's money around.

We're sick of Ukraine, we're sick of being threatened by China even when biden assists them in flying balloons over the USA to spy on our military bases (and you know they did that with biden's blessing), we're sick of this "assministration" kissing the asses of the Saudi's and the Houti's and the Gazan's.  It's an act of lawlessness and disgrace every time some new bump in the road arises.  biden's "assministration" just can't handle it, how much proof do we need to see that clearly?  They cave instantly and sell out the American people.

I've got news for biden.  NO ONE IS GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM IF THEY KEEP UP THIS CAMPAIGN OF HATRED. That's no way to run a Presidential election cycle.  People are sick of it, just like we're sick of illegals, we're sick of high gas prices and all of this green new deal nonsense (it's all about money and you know it is), we're sick of high food prices, we're sick of being told we can't use natural gas.  IOW, we're SICK of the insanity in WADC from the lowest critter to the highest feeble old man.  They keep trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat but they always pull out a rat instead.  There are a LOT of those in the democrap party, to be sure.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 20, 2023 10:20 pm  #2

Re: What are they thinking?

With the abhorrent behavior going on in the WH lately, ahem, I think the biden "assministration" would actually LITERALLY KISS THE ASSES of those foreign leaders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      It would certainly not be below them to do so according to the behavior we've seen on all levels up til now. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 21, 2023 9:41 pm  #3

Re: What are they thinking?

See what I mean?  Just because Trump isn't on the CO ballot doesn't mean any of those people are going to vote for a backstabber like joe biden.  Our forefathers made sure there were ways around criminality even by the good people who are wrongly accused. 

https://pjnewsletter.com/colorado-erase-trump-ballot/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera