My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2023 12:06 am  #1

I really thought we could trust Mike Johnson, but I guess not

He more or less PROMISED the people of the USA he would not capitulate to this nonsense unless restrictions were put on the amount of money we've been doling out to Ukraine and the illegals, but he didn't keep true to his word, typical politician.  I really thought he was going to make a difference and be different with his decisions than Kevin McCarthy, but there's absolutely no difference at all.  The politicians are so anxious to be on "holiday" for the Christmas break, they can't think of anything else.  ALSO, I wanna know why John Thune has been so quiet on all of this???  He's supposed to be in a position of authority, isn't he?   Yeah, heaven forbid HE would say anything to help anyone, as long as he gets his fair share he's not about to rock the boat just to help the people who put him in office from his own state, right?  Well, I didn't vote for him and now I know why....... <see me giving him the finger?>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/house-passes-ndaa-angering-conservatives-?rid=14954053&env=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 15, 2023 2:26 am  #2

Re: I really thought we could trust Mike Johnson, but I guess not

Then again I thought we could trust Jamie Comer, but once again it appears we got it all wrong.  What HAPPENS TO PEOPLE when they get to WADC?  Is there just "criminality" in the air or what???

https://apnews.com/article/comer-shell-company-biden-hunter-impeachment-6fde28673d5dced307b95cab8425c7ba

I really got nothing out of this article, to be certain.  I mean, I can't tell if what Comer did was really something WRONG or not.  Lots of people buy and sell land, that doesn't make them criminals.  Good grief.  I don't understand.  Could someone explain it better??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera