My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2023 9:39 pm  #1

I'm reposting this article from August 2023

Because it is sooooo right on!  Everything this guy said was gonna happen has happened right in front of our knowing eyes.  But the democrap gubmint we have right now does not do anything quickly except when it's in their best interest.  They keep FBI and CIA agents that lie for them, they continue to believe that the American people are too stupid to see the obvious.  They don't want US to use gas or oil products, but they fly all over the place in planes that I can guarantee you are not now and never will be "electric".  Can you imagine trying to even get off the runway with an electric plane?????  Good Lord.

biden has started 2 new possible wars, he ended Afghanistan in the worst way possible ( I have an 11 year old grandson would could have done a better job and would CERTAINLY have known to take the people out before you take the military out) and he doesn't seem to give a red rat's ass about any of that.  His dementia kicks in very conveniently, wouldn't you say?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/08/the_democrats_are_certain_they_will_never_be_held_accountable_for_the_trump_indictments_and_biden_coverup_.html

nothing they ever do to Trump will matter to them, because they're pretty certain they aren't going to be held accountable for any of those lies.  I just can't WAIT for NOV OF 2024 when Trump trounces their shitty asses.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera