My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2023 6:46 am  #1

More proof of biden's incompetence as America collapses thanks to him

AND thanks to his stooges running the show from the background, and dorks like Mayorkas who talks out both sides of his mouth, Garland who is simply out for blood because he's pissed off that republicans wouldn't put him on the Supreme Court (OMG now THAT would have been a friggin' disaster) and Tonly Blinkin who is just plain idiotic from the get-go, left his brains in his wallet I guess.

https://www.westernjournal.com/op-ed-collapse-global-american-empire/

THOSE are the people who want America to be an empire and they are ALL LOSERS.  Just what America needs, no?  NO, we don't need them to lose anything else for us.  Mostly our money.  They're really good at wasteful, unnecessary spending, but that shouldn't be what they do best.  How does that look on a resume I wonder??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 3, 2023 5:15 am  #2

Re: More proof of biden's incompetence as America collapses thanks to him

MORE proof the man has lost his ever lovin' mind.

https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-push-allow-illegal-aliens-live-national-parks-using-federal-funds-results-house-gop-block/

He just doesn't have the first friggin' clue about anything at all except his money and his criminal son.  He really has no clue about any of THAT either, really.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 3, 2023 5:59 am  #3

Re: More proof of biden's incompetence as America collapses thanks to him

There's a LOT TO LEARN from the history of the American Indian Tribes but biden doesn't have the brains to make heads or tails out of information like this.  He could actually learn a lot about NOT putting trespassers like the illegals on federal lands but he doesn't want to learn or is incapable, and don't expect that stoopid COMMALA to know a thing about all of our history even though she claims to know about her OWN history which is questionable to say the least. 

This is fascinating reading if you're interested in the past history of our nation.

https://www.grunge.com/265660/comanche-the-most-powerful-native-american-tribe-in-history/

Sitting Bull, whom you will read about in this article, is buried near my hometown, on a bluff along the Missouri River.  There are others buried there also, but their names will never be known, most likely.  There were three very young American Indian boys who are buried near Sitting Bull and there's a plaque there describing their bravery but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the band they were with or what it was they did. 

The area of the country where I live now is rich with history of the Indians once owning the great percentage of the land hereabouts, but our gubmint even back then was hoarding land and using it in ill-advised ways.

I hope you read this and enjoy the link above, it's truly fascinating history and maybe we could ALL learn something from it,  Learning from PAST HISTORY is the best way to know what will happen with PRESENT HISTORY.  Right now in history, the people of the world seem to have forgotten that Jesus was a Jew.  They also don't know that Palestine is not a "nation".  It's really NOTHING explainable.  Check it out with a bit of research.

Last edited by Debrah (December 3, 2023 6:02 am)

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera