My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2023 6:58 am  #1

Is this what they call "democrap logic"????

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-brags-egg-prices-down-after-tripling-in-price

He would do much better to keep his goddamned mouth shut, the lying conniving bastard.  Here is the definition of conniving according to the online dictionary I use:  If you describe someone as conniving, you mean you dislike them because they make secret plans in order to get things for themselves or harm other people.

Yep, that describes ol' joe to a "T".  That is, to say the very least.  He raised the prices on everything in a grocery store to strangulation prices and now that they're going down we're supposed to thank that idiot??  Good lor what kind of "logic" is that???? 

Such a doper he is.  And I DO mean doper in every sense of the word.  Why
do you think he's so sleepy all the time?  He's on several Rx drugs and THOSE can have severe side effects, too, not all of them are "helpful".  So we see! 

He actually thinks we're all too stupid to figure out what's going on for the past 3 years.  Good LORD you'd have to be as dead as joe is NOT to see what's happening.  And this little bragging episode is NOT going to change how most Americans feel about him.  HE'S A STOOGE for Christ's sake.  He's also in CHARGE and we hafta change that ASAP.

Prices were just beautiful when he took the office and 15 minutes later he had undone some of our most important, money saving political things that Donald Trump had put into effect, proving what a complete incompetent JACKASS he is.  Hasn't changed much has he?  He went from being the demolisher in charge to now begging the rest of us to think that everything he's done is wonderful.  He essentially wants US to dig him out of the hole he's put us all in.  He's dreamin' again.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera