My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2023 3:01 am  #1

This is worth repeating so that's what I'm doing.  There is no link involved because it was part of an online newsletter I receive, so you'll just have to trust me on this. They won't forget this, because they're STILL doing it.  Do ya UNDERSTAND??

"The radical Left wants you to forget. They want you to forget how wrong they were about COVID. They want you to forget that they lied to your face for over a year. They want you to forget that they let extremists riot in the streets while they told you to skip holidays with your loved ones and to “social distance.” They want you to forget how they closed our schools, our businesses, and our houses of worship. (Gavin Newsom even closed Orange County beaches). And maybe most of all, they want you to forget that thousands of hardworking, competent people either lost their jobs or were forced to take a vaccine they didn’t want.  They want you to forget that… …And I hope you never do. Because if you forget what they did, it’s only a matter of time before they do it again. It’s only a matter of time before they find a new reason to trample your rights and your freedoms for the so-called “greater good.” We can’t forget what the radical Left and its draconian policies did to us and to our families – and we can’t let them forget it either."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera