My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2023 2:55 am  #1

Why is joe making promises to Xi?

Many people are asking why we need "green energy" after it's already been proven to be fake, and not a "helpful cause" to anyone anywhere except to the bargaining at Xi's table of horrors.

biden is so stupid he will buy fuel from other foreign countries but he will not let America use her own resources right beneath our feet because he says we shouldn't be using fuels and oils.  WHAT???  Then why is he buying the same stuff, only lower quality, from china and venezuela???  The guy is an idiot and I dare someone to say he isn't.  I triple dog dare ya.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/xi_and_joe_make_a_pact_to_reduce_fossil_fuel_production_and_there_was_much_rejoicing__in_china.html

Yes, the rejoicing is in CHINA, not here in the USA.  We really really really need to get rid of ol' joe before the election if possible.  He is destroying America at the speed of light.  He wants to destroy America but why?  This country has been pretty good to that old fart and his crime family, he better start thinking a lot more clearly than he has been recently.  We're in more fiscal trouble than we can handle thanks to that old turd and now he wants to undo and ruin everything else.  I wish he'd send me the money I need to prepare the Thanksgiving dinner this year.  Or maybe he'll get smart enough to start figuring out how to lower food prices (never gonna happen).  No sir, once the grocery stores KNOW people will pay those prices, they are NOT going to lower them in any way, you know it and I know it.  Where is his "handler" (obozo) when we need him to talk sense to joe???

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera