My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 15, 2023 4:37 am  #1

bidenomics not working the way biden actually THINKS it is!!

He's got to first take his foot off the gas and stop praising something that is clearly not working for the American people.  Heck even the IMMIGRANTS ARE LEAVING !!!  That should be a red flag to biden (but the only good news the rest of us have had in years).  Of course, biden is too dense to know the truth and he really doesn't care either.

I say get him and his wayward son into the court room ASAP before the statute of limitations runs out on all of hunter's crimes.  Some of them are already too late to be prosecuted.  What a shame, we need all the ammunition we can get against this biden crime family.  INCLUDING JILL.

http://click1.trk-washingtonexaminer.com/ViewMessage.do

I hope that link works.

***** I couldn't get it to work so I copy and pasted the article below.  I need to contact the guy and let him know it's a suspicious site according to the security on my computer and I'm sure others have the same problem.

//////////////////////////////////////

Hmmmmm, it won't open at that link and yet it won't let me copy and paste the article either.  This will be the last thing I post from Byron as I am going to unsubscribe from his newsletter.  You either want your stuff shared online or you shouldn't be writing it in the first place, right?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera