My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2023 10:20 pm  #1

Is there anyone at or near the "top" who's NOT in trouble?

COMMALA's in trouble, hunter is in trouble, gavin is in trouble, biden himself is in BIG trouble . . . and these are the people who are trying to tell YOU AND ME what we should be doing?  Ha, fat chance pal.  I don't listen to anything they say, I just go on with my life as it always was, good or bad, it's mine.  I don't take vax's, I don't steal from anyone, I don't tell people what they should or shouldn't be doing . . . you get the idea.  These people think they're above everyone else, but they forget it's that "everyone else" who are the taxpayers and the money the bigwigs are spending ALL WRONG of course, is coming from us.  We need to rise up and get pissed off and get people like Mike Johnson to actually DO SOMETHING to these people and their crimes against humanity, et al.

On this intro page there are at least 4 good stories you should read.  To me it's just amazing how flaccid in the head people are when it comes to all the biden rules we're supposed to follow.  That old dumbass doesn't have the first F'ing clue what he's doing but we're supposed to listen to him?  Not in THIS lifetime I'm not listening.  He can go to hell for all I care and I hope he goes soon.  Too harsh?  Uh, no, not really when you think about all the destruction he's caused in 3 short years.  He's completely dismantled ALL OF AMERICA.  I don't think I have to put up with that and neither should you.

https://pjnewsletter.com/after-blue-city-invested-in-green-snow-plows-they-get-hit-with-harsh-reality/

"GREENIE SNOW PLOWS AND GARBAGE TRUCKS JUST AREN'T GOING TO FLY - - NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

Of course the reality of this will escape these idiots because they understand NOTHING. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 13, 2023 10:29 pm  #2

Re: Is there anyone at or near the "top" who's NOT in trouble?

And then there's always THIS:

https://americanliberty.news/commentary/uncovered-emails-reveal-how-biden-admin-colluded-with-facebook-to-censor-covid-info/dferguson/2023/11/?seyid=100645

That biggest of all scams against the American population who were too stupid to know it was a scam, comes this - -

https://americanliberty.news/commentary/uncovered-emails-reveal-how-biden-admin-colluded-with-facebook-to-censor-covid-info/dferguson/2023/11/?seyid=100645

All of those useless online "join me or you won't know what's going on" sites, should be shuttered for good.  NO ONE NEEDS THAT CRAP and TikTok is the biggest offender because it's run by CHINA for God's sake.  Do the bulk of the people actually LIVING in the USA understand the consequences of that???  Obviously not.  I don't belong to any of those places and I never will.  That's a promise.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera