My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2023 9:38 am  #1

Could someone please explain why we listen to this IDIOT former Pres??

Bush cheated his way into office just like biden did (by hiding in his basement because of an "invented" disease/illness".  I sure as hell didn't want ALGORE in their either but we were more or less forced to take the idiot 2nd Bush liar into office.  WHY would anyone care to listen to that idiot NOW?  That last thing he can do is "inspire" people, AFAIC.  He's STILL a total dipwad IDIOT.  I don't understand how his wife can stand him, why doesn't she cheat on him or divorce him or something?  Is she really all that interested in money the way Hagzilla the Clanton Clinton is????  

https://www.westernjournal.com/video-former-president-bush-gives-corny-advice-americans-veterans-day/

His advice is supposed to sound inspiring and coming from someone else it might, but coming from him it sounds juxtaposed.  If you juxtapose two contrasting objects, images, or ideas, you place them together or describe them together, so that the differences between them are emphasized.   Yes, the difference between the deliverer of the message and the actual message are from 2 different WORLDS!!  Good grief.  Corny isn't even CLOSE to the word I would have used . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera