My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2023 2:45 am  #1

There must be . . .

Certainly there MUST be a precedent set forth SOMEWHERE about whether or not a President is allowed to take papers from his office in the WH when he leaves office.  WHY don't they just look up that precedent and go by it rather than dragging the Trump family through all of this?  It will surely be found that he did nothing wrong anyway, he didn't do anything any other President hasn't done (by taking documents) in the past 200 years.  I'd be much more interested to know how biden was able to find out about all this information he seems to have without some kind of Court Order, I mean doncha think that's a rather important aspect of this whole thing, too???  We already know ol' joe is a criminal so let's be for investigating HIM instead of Trump, yah???

TRUMP is not a criminal but we already know biden is sure as hell an "up to his ass" criminal because of his criminal/crack head son.  Hunter set ol' joe up just beautifully to be tried as a cohort criminal.

https://www.westernjournal.com/mar-lago-judge-repeatedly-smacks-jack-smith-scathing-new-order/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera