My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2023 11:21 pm  #1

Why does blinken even bother to open his foul mouth?

All that pours out is pure LIES.  He has absolutely no clue what he's talking about.  I would be willing to bet that Peter Doocy knows more about what's going on in the world than blinken ever thought of knowing and yet he's still in that position, as is the lying Mayorkas in his position, and both of those little brown turds should have been fired long ago.  Both of them are complete smart asses, they talk and act like smart asses because they HAVE NO CLUE.

I don't have a link to follow but watching those two idiots on national tv for the past couple of days has convinced me that biden's entire "administration" is completely bonkers and they feel they are elitists (who will NEVER have to eat bugs!!).  I'll stuff their mouths full of bugs if I would ever get the chance, both are totally useless.  They are defending muslim terrorists, mexican cartels and their carriers, ANYONE coming over the southern border and now they're in the business of trying to defend instead of defeat Israel's foes.  UNBELIEVABLE.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 2, 2023 11:38 pm  #2

Re: Why does blinken even bother to open his foul mouth?

Too bad I didn't see this article before I posted the stuff above. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/how_blinken_and_company_laid_the_groundwork_for_the_hamas_attack.html

Our leaders, ALL OF THEM, are criminals.  No doubt about it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera