My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2023 10:19 pm  #1

Why are they making fun of Trump over this?

Hell, the people who actually LIVE in these two states often mix up the two cities. (Sioux City and Sioux Falls).  I doubt if ol' joe could even find either of them on a map much less tell you which states either of those 2 cities are in.  But gotta jump all over Trump because he makes ONE mistake.  Typical leftist media crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHZzUtIDH0

Let's see if you can answer this - - - which of those 2 cities has a CHINESE PORK PLANT??? 

When I am grocery shopping I try to be very careful about NOT buying anything from or made in China.  Be especially careful about pork chops, hams, ham products (like weiners and sandwich meats), pork ribs, ham hocks (I'm using one today to make homemade bean soup, but I KNOW where it came from because we have friends who raise poultry, pigs and beef and that's where we've always gotten our meats).  In fact I now get my raw milk from their neighbor!!!  What a deal.🐤

It's kinda fun being a rebel . . . 🐄🐔

***Stupid emoji sites.  WHY do they always show big pictures of their stuff but then when you copy and paste it, you can barely see the damned things.  Arrrrrrrgggh.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera