My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2023 10:17 pm  #1

Mike Johnson is going to be WONDERFUL . . .

I'm wondering why Trump didn't notice this guy?

https://www.westernjournal.com/new-speaker-mike-johnson-bad-news-joe-hunter-biden/

I hope Johnson hangs 'em all from the highest tree.  Starting with ol' joe and hunter for his first victims.......

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 30, 2023 11:09 pm  #2

Re: Mike Johnson is going to be WONDERFUL . . .

In answer to one of my earlier questions somewhere on this forum, HERE'S the explanation I was hoping to find (see, prayer really DOES work, even in the small things, or what WE think of as small).  Mike Johnson is going to be a terrific savior for this country, count on it!

https://www.westernjournal.com/god-spoke-prayer-warrior-mike-johnson-days-anyone-earth-knew-speaker/

*** FOR those of you who don't believe in a "higher power" I feel very sorry for you come judgment day.  Obviously Mike Johnson is a man of God and faith, and he's a true national secret!  From what I've read about him so far, he cerainly seems to be handling things in a calm and collected fashion, which is exactly what America needs right now amongst al the chaos going on all over thanks pretty much to stupid ol' joe and his ridiculous policies. 

If ol' joe does NOTHING else, if he can keep us OUT of the war that Israel is fighting with Hamas and Gaza right now, that in and of itself will be something, but it's not going to be enough to save that dumbasses 2024 election chances.  JOE IS DOOMED, and he knows it. He can't win another election from his basement and he is not capable of standing at a podium and duking it out with other candidates for over an hour and a half.  He's just not, let's face facts.

Now what we're seeing from him is desperation (and from his party, as well).  COMMALA is a disaster even the dems know that, so she will certainly not be the dimwit dems next choice to run for dem president.  THANK GOD EVERYONE ELSE HATES HER AS MUCH AS I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   She's a whackadoodle who cannot utter even one sentence which truly makes any sense to those of us who have to listen to that garbled crap spewing forth from her mouth.  She's a 5th grader in a pantsuit who is getting fatter by the day, have you noticed her chin lately?  WHY isn't biden chiding her about her weight, he has no problem criticizing Trump by saying he's fat.  Trump is not fat, he's simply a BiG man, always has been.  There's a difference.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 31, 2023 1:12 am  #3

Re: Mike Johnson is going to be WONDERFUL . . .

We REALLY hafta follow this guy, he's been terrific so far.  He's got the leftists simply tied in knots!  It's glorious!!!

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2023/10/30/the-morning-briefing-speaker-johnson-hitting-all-the-right-notes-annoying-all-the-right-people-n1738847

The leftist creeps are SO friggin' scared of this guy (and rightly so) they are even trying to smear him as being gay.  I thought THEY were the PARTY OF GAY AND LESBO and the other alphabet soup of genders supporters???  The leftist goons even support Omar who was married to her own brother!  But they're opposed to Mike Johnson?  OH man, gimme a break.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera