My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2023 4:23 am  #1

Damn e-mail . . .

Woulda been here sooner but I've been fooling around with  my damned email trying to get it up and running since 8:30 a.m.  Still haven't got it and I PAID MONEY TO BEST BUY to help me set it up and then it tells us that we've tried to log in too many times.  What a friggin' nightmare.  So I still have to wait until tomorrow to see if I can get it to work.  I sure wish I was more computer savvy.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 28, 2023 7:03 am  #2

Re: Damn e-mail . . .

Having worse problems today than I had yesterday with my email.  I HATE microsoft and I hate google, which controls EVERYTHING online these days.  Whose brilliantly stupid idea was that????  Gawd I'm sooooo frustrated I think I'll just go to bed and let it go until morning.  What a friggin' mess.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 30, 2023 12:06 am  #3

Re: Damn e-mail . . .

Finally went online this morning and STAYED online until I found the answer to being able to get back into my outlook email account.  Took forever but I think I've got it now.  It's got a bit of a different look than before, but I think it has to do with the settings I used.  I now have 3 panes instead of just the index, and the message box, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete anything but I'll get it yet. They make everything online as confusing as possible these days.  I waited and waited for my son to stop by to help me, but he didn't get off work until later than he anticipated so that didn't work out, and now today he's not answering his phone.  Either I caught him at a busy time or he simply isn't answering or maybe one of the little kids is using his phone because he has games installed on there for them, for when they travel somewhere.  Who knows, with 11 kids in the house it could be any number of reasons.  Usually he calls me back ASAP but this time I haven't heard from him.  Oh well, I did most of the work myself anyway, I just needed him to tidy up some loose ends for me.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera