My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2023 7:27 pm  #1

I don't understand . . . does anyone else??

I don't understand why the dem party is INSISTING on protecting the biden crime family when that party knows damned well the biden's have done the crime, now they need to do the time.  If joe biden thinks he's fit enough to run for president again, he's fit enough to serve time in jail, no??

"Senator Chuck Grassley Outlines Details of FBI HQ Running National Coverup Operation to Protect Biden Family from Investigation"

10/26/2023 5:10 PM
THE LAST REFUGE <feedblitz@mail.feedblitz.com>

You'll have to go to THE LAST REFUGE at that email addy and look for his article from the date and time listed above it,.  Since my computer is screwing everything up and I can't seem to find help for it, I'm doing the best I can to share a few things,  I thought I was hooked up to my old email account at outlook.com but it's just not working.  I can see the headlines but it will not let me click on anything to open things up.  So I've just been c & p'ing what I can but it's very time consuming,. It's a good article I hope you can find it.  I have to find it online the same way YOU do since nothing will open.  This is getting very frustrating. 

I used to have over 2,000 saved recipes and now I only have 800 and some.  I don't know what the hell happened to the rest of them but this is getting very annoying.  I would print off my favorite recipes but I can't open them and my printer is non-functional right now, too.  Arrrrrrggggghh.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera