My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2023 9:01 pm  #1

No American I know wants a repeat of ANY of this stuff

9/11, Vietnam, WWII or WWI, or ANY of the battles we've had to fight since then.  But thanks to sleepy, stupidass ol' joe, here we go.  He's serving it up on a platter, but NOT FOR HIS FAMILY, of course.

These are exactly the same points I've been making since the end of January 2020.  Doesn't anyone absorb what they read????  Apparently no better than ol' joe does.  Brain farts all over the place.  Nothing relevant seems to stick.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/10/its_the_border_stupid.html

You gotta read it to know what's in it.

**** We also have to be very careful NOT to let the dimwit dems cheat their way into office EVER AGAIN with those ballot boxes.  People need to vote on election day and we cannot let an election drag on for 2 weeks whether there's a medical crisis in this country or not.  And NO, there never was a crisis, it was a convenient excuse for biden to hide in his basment.  People need to wake up to true FACTS and stop believing the shit they're told by CNN, MSDNC, CBS, ABC, PBS, et al.  No one has a corner on cheating.  It's just that it's never been a part of the American Institution.  At least not until the dimwit dems took charge.  Well, now WE NEED TO TAKE CHARGE.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 16, 2023 10:41 pm  #2

Re: No American I know wants a repeat of ANY of this stuff

NO ONE WANTS a repeat of THIS either.  No way.  Below is a great portion of a recent American Thinker piece that caught my eye this morning.  I hope I didn't copy and paste too much of it but without copying the whole thing, I didn't know exactly where to start or where to stop!!   It's fascinating reading.

The link is below the quote:

"Anyone who thinks the economy will improve over the next year — while under the guidance of someone who gauges economic vibrancy by his daily ice cream selection — doesn’t understand the fundamentals.

Energy prices can’t come down while we choke domestic energy production in a mad dash to transition to batteries — which we don’t have the electricity to charge.

Inflation cannot be tamed while we continue to amass trillions of dollars of debt each year and increase business expenses with burdensome federal regulations.  The Biden administration added over 72,000 pages of regulations in its first year alone — which added over $200 billion to the cost of products.

Pay increases will not keep pace with the cost of living while we flood the workforce with cheap illegal labor.

Nope.  Bidenomics will be with us as long as Biden and his merry band of radicals are calling the shots.

I encourage all Americans to embrace the term “Bidenomics.”  Joe created this mess, and he’s showing no inclination to redirect his policies.  His name should be attached to it.

By next year, Bidenomics will be shorthand for destitution, repossession, and disappointing the kiddies on Christmas morning.  If Joe wants to name this anchor around our neck Bidenomics, I say we oblige him, and keep repeating it until the election of 2024.  By November of next year, we need to make sure that every person who must work two jobs to make ends meet knows that he is experiencing the reality of Biden economics.  Then we’ll see if it’s still “the economy, stupid.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/10/i_am_all_for_calling_joes_policies_bidenomics.html

No bit coin crap for me and mine.  Greenback dollars are the way we've always done it and if it was good enough for the past 100 years it's good enough now.  We are letting hunter biden get away with all sorts of crimes, and his father too - WHEN DOES THIS  MADNESS END???  IMPEACH AND REMOVE BIDEN AND HIS ENTIRE CRIME FAMILY, SEND THEM TO SOME REMOTE ISLAND TO TRY TO SURVIVE AND THE REST OF AMERICA WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 17, 2023 7:06 am  #3

Re: No American I know wants a repeat of ANY of this stuff

Exactly what does blinken think will be accomplished by sending biden to Israel???  He'll sleep most of the time he's there anyway.  This is NOT what I would call a "show of strength" on the part of biden or America either one.  It's stupid and insane to spend the money to send joe over there - - for WHAT???  WHAT does blinken think it will accomplish?  He has no clue either.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/10/16/secretary-blinken-tells-joe-biden-hes-going-to-israel-on-wednesday/

They could send ol' joe right this minute and it wouldn't make any difference to anyone.  Netanyahu knows what a failure joe is so why would he need joe over there???  He doesn't.  And he probably doesn't WANT him there, either.  It will distract him from his duties to his country, that's what.  Blinken didn't need to go either because he obviously accomplished nothing. Imagine that.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera