My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2023 3:53 am  #1

Well, uh, let's see if you can spot the reason why this happened

It's the coal, stupid.   biden's "administration" doesn't want AMERICA to use coal so they keep intentionally crashing and derailing the trains.  Otherwise, how do you explain at least 7 trains hauling stuff we really need since the bidensteins took office?  These people are more in favor of our enemies than they are of their own countrymen.  It's just unbelievable!  THESE are the people in charge of YOU AND ME.  Good God.

https://www.westernjournal.com/deadly-train-derailment-closes-busy-interstate-directions-foreseeable-future/

They don't seem to understand that coal is also what produces electricity which they're always pushing.  They don't understand a damned thing about real life.

AND - - - why would this derailment have to close the interstate in all directions for "the foreseeable future"?????  That's ridiculous.  GET IT FIXED PRONTO, that's what railroad workers and construction workers DO.

Or at least it's supposed to be what they do, no?

It's really too bad biden didn't keep his "appointment" to go to Colorado today, as this is where the derailment happened.  Coincidence?  Hardly.  Call me a skeptic, go ahead, I don't care!!!  There ARE NO ACCIDENTS, remember?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera